About Me

My photo
Hey!!! I'm an olympic gymnast and also a makeup enthusiast, You can follow my personal instagram account @VictoriaMoors and my other account @torimoorsmakeup

Friday 12 December 2014

Let this lip primer be your best friend

I would never ever wear lipstick because either it wouldn't stay on for long or my lips would dry out... :( but then I discovered prep + prime lip primer from MAC and now I wear lipstick all the time! As soon as you apply let it dry for a couple minutes, then apply your lipstick and it wil stay like glue! It's basically like a moisturizer for your lips, it includes shea butter and much more to keep your lips from getting chapped! 

4 comments:

  1. Great tip! I really like MAC. I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loveeeeee Mac. I've never tried their primer for lips, but definitely will with your recommendation. I love the nars lip pencils! Have you tried those? What's your favorite Mac lipstick? I currently love 'diva' with burgundy liner and 'angel' with 'hip and happy' liner. Any tips for contouring?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two lip glosses of MAC I use in rotation. "Venetian" and "Viva la glam." They're both reddish tint with a bit of sparkle in them.

      Delete
    2. I love MAC too! Such great quality products! My favourite lip stick is called "spirit"! It's a very natural colour but makes a statement! I will post my contouring tips soon! Keep updated! <3

      Delete