About Me

My photo
Hey!!! I'm an olympic gymnast and also a makeup enthusiast, You can follow my personal instagram account @VictoriaMoors and my other account @torimoorsmakeup

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Kat Von D's shade light contour palette

I just got this a week ago and boy what a difference it has made! The colours are perfect and so is the pigment! The bronzers are not too strong so it will give you a natural looking structure which is my favourite! Although, the Kat Von D contour brush (sold separately) is good on the lighting end but not so happy with the shading end! I found it to be too skinny almost forming a skinny line on my face. But all around love this contour kit!

1 comment:

  1. I want to get this, but I don't usually contour with powders because my skin is dry so it just sits on top and looks flaky most of the time. What is the consistency of them? Some say they're just like eye shadow, or regular powder based products, others say they're like a cross between a cream and a powder. They don't have any at my sephora yet so I haven't been able to try it out...what's the texture like in your opinion? ALSO, I got the MAC studio sculpt you posted about in NC-15 and omg. It's insane I love it. Do you know of any yellow based correction primers that are on the cheaper side? The MAC one is $41 and I just can't spend that much on primer. Lol

    ReplyDelete