About Me

My photo
Hey!!! I'm an olympic gymnast and also a makeup enthusiast, You can follow my personal instagram account @VictoriaMoors and my other account @torimoorsmakeup

Saturday 28 March 2015

How I fix my acne using all natural products

I am unfortunately not one of the lucky girls with perfect skin...I am very prone to getting acne and there are many many different things that triggers it for me. I would always spend a lot of money of different acne creams and I consistently put it on everything night and whenever I wasn't wearing any face makeup and I found that it took forever or almost never would make a huge difference in my skin. Then I was reading up on coconut oil and tea tree oil and the benefits that it will make for your skin....So i have a recipe for you guys ;)

OKAY SOOOO.... all you will really need are these two ingredients

 1) get a pot/pan and set it on the stove with very little heat
 2) put roughly a spoon full of coconut butter into the pan or really how much you want to make
 3) once it has melted into a liquid add the tea tree oil ( i put roughly 3-6 drops in, depending on how        much butter you decided to put in)
 4) Stir it all together to spread the tea tree oil out throughout the butter
 5) once you've stirred pour it into a small container and place it in the fridge until it hardens and voila !!

I put it on after i apply my aveeno positively radiant night cream and I wake up with soft skin with less acne!

No comments:

Post a Comment