About Me

My photo
Hey!!! I'm an olympic gymnast and also a makeup enthusiast, You can follow my personal instagram account @VictoriaMoors and my other account @torimoorsmakeup

Sunday 14 December 2014

My fave foundations !

Now the reason I have several foundations is just mainly for different  occasions! I absolutely adore all of these products they make my skin shine and all give great coverage! 

The Make up for ever HD Foundation and primer are absolutely amazing! The primer makes any foundation stick like glue and the foundation gives amazing medium coverage along with an unreal glow! It's often used in photo shoots as well so I'm sure you'll get great selfies wearing this! 

No foundation is nessasarily good for your skin but this is one of the healthier products for your face! It's made with minerals, which not many foundations are! I bought this when I was struggling with acne and I've been buying it ever since because it gives such great coverage!


BEWARE! This product is amazing but since it's full coverage it will come on very heavy! You should use the amount of an m&m! Otherwise this will give you great coverage and give you a natural look!

This product is so so light, feels like water! So if you're not a fan of a heavy look this is for you! I always wear this when I workout because it's so breathable and it does cover up any red marks or flaws on your face or body!

2 comments:

  1. I use the makeup forever HD too! You're right about the selfies too! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the name of that last MAC foundation? Is it just "face + body foundation" ?

    ReplyDelete